Service shops have one big thing in common: They mainly deal with quick turnaround jobs with very little time to waste. We have all kinds of service shops: Grinders, Platers, Repair shops and Powder coaters just to name a few. Service shops need fast, accurate quoting and the ability to look up past jobs quickly.
- Service shops are constantly dealing with change. Changing due dates, "I need it yesterday" and changing quantities, "I'm sending over 100 parts instead of 50". E2 can help manage that change so you can handle more jobs without taking on more overhead.
- You can enter orders right from a quote or enter repeat orders in a matter of seconds. No double entry, enter the order and create the job all in one step.
- The powerful, yet flexible scheduling whiteboard allows you to schedule the shop floor realistically. So when your best customer calls looking for that hot job, you can quickly drag and drop it to the head of the line!
- With E2, you can track when your customer's parts hit your dock. So when your customer calls looking for their parts, you can see that they just showed up that morning, NOT three days earlier as your customer had promised!
- Ship the job out on time every time! E2 works with your UPS world ship and Fed X so your customers can track their parts until they hit their dock!
Listen to our customers
“Our shop manager can monitor jobs in process to identify issues and be proactive versus reactive.”
SpecFab Services, Inc.
Featured Case Studies
Watch the E2 Shop System Product Overview
Get a general view of how the E2 Shop System can help you and your company.