Instantly capture shop floor data
Gather and analyze time and attendance information more easily and accurately then ever using Data Collection, E2's shop floor data collection program. You'll know labor costs in real time and eliminate the errors associated with traditional job-posting methods. Track time by: employee, operation, machine or job. Data Collection gives you the flexibility to enter time using touch screen, time clock, manual or laser gun readers that precisely track employee and job routing information.
- Track job costs, pieces and scrap with up-to-the-minute precision
- Eliminate hard-to-read manual time tickets
- Guarantee accurate job costing with bar-coded job travelers
- Prevent time from being posted to wrong or closed jobs
- Compare time in the building with time spent on jobs
- View routers, drawings and other attachments online - create the paperless shop floor
- Use Work Queue so employees can see the next job to run
Handheld Wireless Entry Using Tablets!
The Data Collection module works great on a PC’s, tablets and IPad’s. Wireless devices can be used on the shop floor and are a great way to track real time labor. All you need is a wireless network or a 3G connection and you’re ready to go! Right from the shop floor you will have the ability to clock in or out for time and attendance and also log on or off jobs for labor reporting up to the second!
Listen to our customers
Watch the E2 Shop System Product Overview
Get a general view of how the E2 Shop System can help you and your company.