Manage your shop your efficiently with E2
Screw machine shops have specific needs that other job shops don’t have. Screw machine shops need a great estimating system. When you are estimating big quantities, you need your times to be as accurate as possible. Screw shops tend to do a fair amount of repeat work as well. Accessing that part history when quoting is critical to ensure profitability. Their customers are also constantly changing due dates, quantities and everything in between.
E2 manufacturing scheduling software has built in bar calculators to help you figure out how many parts you can get out of a bar of material. For the one of a kind job that you’ll never see again, the E2 manufacturing inventory software can help you look back at similar jobs to help you quote more accurately.
High volume job tracking with screw shop software
- E2 job shop software has built in calculators to help you figure out how many parts you can get out of bar material. The setup time for your estimates gets amortized over the quantity break pricing, so you make the same profit margin on whatever quantity the customer orders.
- The E2 order entry handles all of your release schedules, split deliveries, split jobs, changing due dates and much more. See exactly what inventory you have on hand and create the job all in one step.
- Create purchasing requirements for your blanket orders. You obviously want the raw material showing up on your dock as you need it.
- The powerful, yet flexible scheduling whiteboard allows you to schedule the shop floor realistically. Eliminate those pesky bottlenecks before they affect customer due dates.
- Purchase material directly for the job. No need to keep expensive raw material out on the floor until you’re ready to use it.
- Ship the job out on time every time! E2 integrates with UPS world ship and Fed X so your customers can track their parts until they hit their dock!