Gain transparency into your shop’s manufacturing process
- Analyze the profitability of every job in real time.
- Get immediate insight into your material inventory so you can see exactly what you have on hand at all times.
- Produce bar-coded job travellers so you can track every detail of every job from beginning to end.
- Track employee time in the building and employee time spent on the job so you can maximize productivity and eliminate wasted hours.
- Leverage the software work queue so your team always knows what jobs are in the pipeline.
- Eliminate time cards that may be hard-to-read, inaccurate, or downright wrong. Now you can pay your team for the exact amount of time they’ve spent in the shop, not the amount that they’ve written on their manual card.
Mobilize your team with E2 on your shop’s tablets
One of the most powerful features of E2 is the mobile responsiveness, so your team can access the Data Collection module directly from their workstation. All you need is a wireless connection or at least a 3G network in the area and your team members can access the system to track jobs, line-up materials, and see what’s next in the queue.
E2 Data Collection – A Great Tool For Your Shop!
Watch our short video to see Data Collection Module in use.
Eliminate your shop’s waste and inefficiencies with machine shop data collection software
You know you can make improvements to your shop’s process to boost your bottom line. But how do you know which changes will have the biggest impact? And how can you identify the inefficiencies that are dragging your margins down?
Get a clear view into your shop’s operations with Shoptech’s E2 machine shop software system. The Data Collection module in the E2 system gives you a transparent view into your shop’s operations. Collect data on a wide range of metrics, including how much time each job takes, how much waste is being generated, and where bottlenecks are occurring in the process.
Take control of your process and eliminate inefficiencies with Shoptech’s E2 machine shop software platform.
E2 Data Collection has given Airtek precise estimates concerning our profits when repairing units along with the profits when building and developing of new equipment.
Airtek Incorporated from Larry Goodman North Huntingdon, PA"