Control your materials like never before
- Minimize waste by using the software’s analysis tool to project the scrap on every job
- Send quick and automatic RFQs to multiple vendors so that they can compete for your business. Vendor competition equals lower prices for you!
- Automatically tie purchasing needs to purchase orders, so you always order the exact right amount of materials.
- Review production histories so you can manage your inventory for seasonal or customer changes.
- Track vendor delivery and performance to further streamline your process.
Eliminate lag time in your production process
No more holding off on jobs until the materials arrive or production delays while your team looks for the materials they need. Stop sending money out the back door in scrap and waste.
With E2’s Material Requirement Planning module, you can control your purchasing process like never before. Order only the materials you need for the job at hand, so you can keep more of your working capital free. Request quotes from vendors in minutes and then track their delivery of their products. And deliver information to your team members so they can get started on the job as soon as possible.
Boost your bottom line with Material Planning Software (MRP)
How much money do you have sitting on your shop floor in the form of unused materials? How much money leaves your shop every month in the form of scrap and waste?
Material planning is one of the most challenging aspects of running a machine shop. Order too much and you waste your working capital. Don’t run your production efficiently and you’ll shrink your margins. If you order too late or from the wrong vendors, you may end up having inflated costs.
Our Material Requirements Planning module in the E2 software system lets you take back control of your materials purchasing process. You’ll purchase and produce more efficiently than ever, reducing your costs and increasing your bottom line.
Receiving materials in-house is much more efficient because labels are automatically printed for the material containers and E2 will make visible any discrepancy between the purchase order and the shipment received.
Vernon Judy Sr. from Qualastat Gettsburg, PA"