Mobile Manufacturing Software Dashboard
Mobile manufacturing software allows you to track everything that matters to you and your business. The daily demands of a small business owner sometimes require you to be out of your shop. Never lose touch with what’s happening at your shop, even when you’re not there.
E2 mobile is designed specifically for iPads and other tablets and is the only mobile app on the market today designed specifically for the ERP shop management industry. Shoptech has led the way, delivering this “First to Market, Best in Class” app that allows shop owners to view critical business information at all times.
Need Mobile Manufacturing Software? Get Shoptech’s Mobile Dashboard
Mobile manufacturing tracking software works seamlessly with the E2 Shop System and gives shop owners an in-depth Executive Overview in the following areas of their business.
- Profitability: See and how much money each job makes your business & who your best customers are by profit margin.
- Performance: Mobile manufacturing software automatically tracks which of your employees are logged into a job, so you’ll be able to see who is actively working on a job.
- Sales: See your sales performance over time, know where you’re doing well and where focus and improvement is needed.
- Backlog: See your current jobs and projected job schedule, get a timeline to know how busy you and your employees will be
- Quoting: Know which quotes you’re winning and which ones you’re losing to your competition, our mobile manufacturing software compares the performance of your salespeople.
- Shipping: Track to make sure your products are shipping on time, ontime product delivery is essential to creating and maintaining happy customers.
- Receiving: See when your materials will arrive at your shop, know if your vendors are costing you time and money.
- Labor Reporting: Get peace of mind, know what work is being done in your shop at all times, our mobile software checks to make sure your employees are at work, and which job they’re working on
- Quality: Check product quality remotely, know if you’re giving your competitors an advantage in product quality.
- Inventory: Automatically checks stock inventory levels, you’ll know how much material you have in stock and whether you need to order.