Boost your shop’s competitive advantage with quality process manufacturing software
Do you control your shop’s quality? Or does your shop’s poor quality control you? Today’s customers expect quality, and if you can’t deliver, you could easily find yourself in a challenging situation.
However, if you can deliver quality every time on every job, then your customers will keep coming back to you again and again. The Quality Module in Shoptech’s E2 software is designed to give you full transparency into your shop’s production process. It gives you the date you need – in real-time – to optimize your process and make sure that only the highest quality products are going out the door.Personalized Demo Download Brochure
Take control of your shop’s quality production process with E2’s Quality Module
- Analyze your process to see which changes will have the biggest impact.
- Produce higher quality with more consistency in less time.
- Collect and analyze a wide range of production data to see whether you’re hitting your efficiency and quality goals.
- Eliminate bottlenecks and inefficiencies by controlling the workflow all the way from quote to delivery.
- Reduce the amount of rework, returns, and complaints by increasing your quality and your consistency.
- Identify process challenges and problems earlier, giving you the opportunity to turn down jobs that could ultimately lose you money.
- Encourage information sharing and team collaboration by putting important data in the hands of all your team members.
Create the quality documentation to help you meet certification requirements
Looking to get quality certified? Certification can help you win more business and charge higher rates for the work that you do. One of the biggest obstacles to getting certified, though, is creating the necessary documentation.
That’s not an issue, though, when you have Shoptech’s E2 software and the Quality Module. The Quality Module comes preloaded with all of the document templates you need to create your own documentation system. Simply customize the documents to your shop and then you’re ready to go. Quality Module documents include:
- Quality Manual
- Procedure for Control of Documents
- Procedure for Control of Records
- Procedure for Internal Audits
- Procedure for Control of Nonconforming Product
- Procedure for Control of Corrective Actions
- Procedure for Control of Preventative Actions
- Production Process Maps
- Internal Audit Program, Plan, Forms, and Report