The E2 Rapid Documentation System, the E2 Shop System Quality Module, ISO Training, and ISO Auditing allow your manufacturing organization to become thoroughly prepared to pass an ISO9001:2008, ISO13485, or AS9100 Certification Audit.
On-Site training prepares your organization for an ISO Certification Audit.
- Learn the requirements of each ISO clause.
- Determine the implementation methodology necessary to comply with each clause.
- Identify the objective evidence required to demonstrate compliance during a Certification Audit.
- Provide evidence from within the E2 Shop System and the Quality Management System Documentation generated by the Rapid Documentation System.
- On-site and classroom training are available by RABQSA Quality Management System Auditors to enable your organization to perform its own Internal Audits.
Shoptech’s RABQSA Quality Management System Auditors provide Pre-Assessment and Internal Audits.
- Pre-Assessment Audits are provided to determine readiness for ISO Certification Audits.
- Internal Audits are performed at periodic intervals to assess the health of your Quality Management System as required by ISO 9001:2008, AS9100C , ISO 13485, and ISO/TS 16949.