Careers at Shoptech
Shoptech is always looking for quality professionals to represent us in every facet of our company. We have a very relaxed atmosphere and offer great company benefits to all of our employees. Some of the positions available are listed below:
Shoptech Software is looking for an Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer for full-time onsite work in our Glastonbury, CT office. This is a permanent position, hours will be 40 per week. Responsibilities will include curriculum development, designing and producing video simulation tutorials, assessment simulations, and sales and marketing videos for the E2 Shop System.
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Ability to design application and technical training materials for a variety of audiences.
- Proven experience using development tools such as Camtasia video editing software and Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate.
- Ability to distill complex information into clear, concise text.
Work independently on multiple projects to meet deadlines.
Applicants interested in the ‘Instructional Designer/eLearning’ position should send a resume and a portfolio/work samples to Dawn Tedesco at email@example.com.
Lead Generation Specialist
Responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Outside Sales Team. This individual is highly motivated and results driven, developing new business prospects from accounts in our Salesforce database. A dynamic personality with a desire to reach decision makers is essential.
Regional Sales Associate
Main responsibilities are qualifying marketing-related sales leads to win new customers by presenting our software solution and determining client requirements, gain proficiency in both our software’s features as well as industry knowledge, assist Territory Sales Manager to present software effectively and eventually sell our made-to-order manufacturing software package.
If there are no current positions available, Shoptech is always accepting resumes for the following positions.
- Lead Generation Specialists
- Software Developers
- Quality Assurance Analysts
- Software Support Analysts
- Hardware Technical Support
The bottom line is that Shoptech wants outstanding employees to help keep our company growing at a rapid pace. We offer great benefits such as:
- Company sponsored health insurance (single or family)
- Company sponsored dental insurance (single or family)
- 401K plan (employer match)
- Profit sharing contributions
Send us an email for more information. Enter “Job Opportunities” as the Subject. firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer.