When you use E2, the software automatically generates shipping labels and other documentation as soon as a job is marked complete. Your shipping team is notified that the job is ready and that the documentation is available. All they have to do is package the product and load it on the truck.
The Shipping Module documentation can be customized to include nearly any piece of information, including:
- Quantity ordered, shipped, and backordered
- Purchase order numbers
- Shipping and billing address
- F.O.B. point
- Complete bill of lading
Gain transparency into your shipping process.
Want to see which products were shipped and which were added to inventory? Need to find the tracking number for a specific shipment? Trying to identify how many products were backordered or held back due to your customer’s specific shipping quantity tolerance?
How do you currently find that information? If your shop is like many others, the data collection process involves walking to the shipping department and digging through a pile of paper shipping documents.
E2’s Shipping Module gives you complete visibility into your shipping process so you can access important information and provide superior service to your customers. With E2, you have the power to:
- View parts added to inventory, complete with specific bin and shelf locations.
- Calculate and view shipping and handling charges for specific parts.
- Monitor overages and transfer unused parts from the job and back to shop floor.
- Track shipments quickly and in real time so you can provide instant updates to customers.
- Manage multiple shipping addresses for customers.
Don’t let shipping be a drag on your efficiency, delivery schedule, or your customer service. Take control of your shipping function with E2’s Shipping Module.
Contact us today to learn how E2 can help you automate shipping and gain transparency into the process. Let’s connect soon and start the conversation.