Manufacturing Software for QuickBooks
The E2 Shop System handles all your shop management functions on the shop floor while also connecting with QuickBooks manufacturing software to handle all your accounting needs. E2 is the only shop management software that gives you two options for integrating with QuickBooks - sync automatically or review everything before syncing. Get a personalized demo to see how Shoptech's manufacturing software for QuickBooks can help your shop.
- If you know QuickBooks, E2's interface will be very familiar. The learning curve is cut down to almost zero!
- No double entry needed. The data goes from E2 right into QuickBooks. It's that easy!
- Get the best of both worlds! E2's shop floor control AND QuickBooks powerful accounting features interface seamlessly in E2!
Using the E2 Shop System along with QuickBooks software gives you all the accounting features of QuickBooks plus these features from Shoptech's manufacturing software:
- Accurate quotes and estimates
- Turn quotes into orders seamlessly
- Automatically sync quotes from E2 to QuickBooks
- Effective materials management - Eliminate unnecessary costs and waste
- Manufacturing scheduling to eliminate bottlenecks on the shop floor
- Data Collection to gather up to the minute job costing
- Manage shipping to deliver jobs on time, every time
- And much more!
Shoptech Manufacturing Software for QuickBooks is Gold Certified
Intuit offers a Gold and Silver Certification based on how well the software interfaces with QuickBooks. The E2 Shop System was awarded the Gold Developer Certification which means the interface has undergone an extensive testing and approval process to ensure that the software seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks at the highest standard.
- No double entry of data, you only enter the information once.
- Real Time Integration between E2 and QuickBooks. No batch processing.
- Your accounting people don’t have to change. All A/R, A/P, G/L and Payroll stay in QuickBooks.
- You get the best of both worlds, E2 for the Shop floor and QB for accounting.
- E2 has the highest rating on the QuickBooks Solutions Marketplace
Calvary Machine - Knoxville, TN
“We have been running QuickBooks for over 4 years and recently installed E2 for help with job costing and scheduling. We couldn’t be happier with the results. The E2 people were able to bring over our QuickBooks data so we didn’t have to re-enter anything. We were basically up and running inside of a few weeks. The integration between the two products is seamless. We would highly recommend the E2 Shop System to any shop looking for a great product with top notch customer service.”
Advanced Ceramic Technology - Orange, CA
“Advanced Ceramic Technology converted to E2 Shop System and QuickBooks over three and a half years ago. We have been very pleased with the seamless operation of the interface between the two applications. We are able to use E2 for the productivity side of the business and QuickBooks for the accounting side, with no duplication of effort. We have upgraded both products over the years and have appreciated the strong customer support from both Intuit and ShopTech. We use both E2 and QuickBooks daily and the interface between them at least two times per week. We rely on both products to help run our business smoothly and efficiently.”
Thompson Engineering - Eaton, PA
We have used the E2 Shop System with QuickBooks for over 3 years and we couldn’t be happier. Our business has grown over 40% each year since we began using E2 with QuickBooks. We only have to enter the information one time and it goes right from E2 into QuickBooks. Our shop people are happy because they get all the benefits of E2 and our accounting people are happy because they got to keep their QuickBooks. From an owner’s viewpoint, I would recommend the E2 Shop System to any QuickBooks user looking for help with their shop floor. And the best thing about the whole deal is the Shoptech people has us up in running in no time since they imported our information from QuickBooks into E2.”